NPS Dean of Research Leads Search for Universe's Dark Side
Naval Postgraduate School Public Affairs Office
MetadataShow full item record
Cosmologists and astrophysicists recently came to the astounding realization that the expansion of space-time is accelerating and that everything we can see and measure in the universe accounts for only 4 percent of it. And for the past two decades, Naval Postgraduate School Vice President and Dean of Research Dr. Karl van Bibber has been looking for the other 96 percent – or, to be more precise, the one quarter of the other 96 percent now held to be composed of “dark matter.”
Faculty Showcase Archive ArticleApproved for public release; distribution is unlimited.